|Pricing and Availability|
VIÑALES & VEGAS "CIGARS" IN PINAR DEL RIO
Unquestionably, this is one of the parts of Cuba that is best known internationally. In the late 1900s, UNESCO declared it to be a part of world cultural heritage. The valley is also a national monument. Its beauty and size, 132 square km (51 square miles) make it the most outstanding example of karst valleys in Cuba. This fertile area is surrounded by hills with vertical sides and rounded tops, called mogotes (pin-cushion hills).
Pick up at the hotel and departure towards Pinar del Río;
• Visit to Casa del Veguero, where you will taste a welcoming cocktail and appreciate Tobacco plantations, traditional industry of the province;
• Visit to Viñales Valley lookout point which offers a beautiful general view of the Valley;
• Visit to the Indian Cave with a boat ride on the subterranean river which flows;
• Country lunch included in a restaurant in the area;
• Visit the Prehistoric Mural which illustrates the process of evolution in the Sierra de los Órganos from mollusk to the first human inhabitants of the region;
• Return to the hotel.
Departure time and location:
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmations are required. Upon arrival in Havana City, please call the supplier of the activity/service or e-mail us at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to reconfirm your reservation; the customer service phone number appears on your printed confirmation voucher(s). On the day of your reservation, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID at the supplier representative when pick up at your hotel. You must be at the place 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
Note: The hotel pick-up is included, you must notify HavanaCasaParticular.com at least 24 hours before your tour to schedule hotel pick-up. If you are not going to be rented in a hotel, please select the hotel closer to your private property rented for picking you up. We can advise to choose the near hotel to your property.
|Terms and conditions|
|Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel the reservation 72 hours or more before your intended activity day, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of EUR 5 (or equivalent) per person.
- If you cancel the reservation less than 72 hours of your expected activity day until pick-up time and NO-SHOW will be charged with a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 72 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.