|Pricing and Availability|
SEAFARI VARADERO - CAYO BLANCO TOUR
After a two hour drive to Varadero, the all-inclusive maritime cruise can start. Sail off-shore and discover - swimming or snorkeling - the beauty of crystal-clear waters around the Cuban peninsula.
Cayo Blanco will be visited for a delicious seafood lunch (lobster, shrimps, and fish). Open bar on board of the comfortable catamaran, as well as during your stay on the “Cayo”.
An approximately 15-minutes interactive encounter with dolphins makes this excursion an unforgettable one.
(The interplay with dolphins during this trip includes a contact with and kiss from "Flipper". In case you want to swim with dolphins, consider the specialized excursion "Swimming with Dolphins").
•Pick up in the hotel in Havana and transfer to Varadero;
•Arrival at Marlin Chapelin Marine;
•Tour on a boat, open bar included during the boat ride;
•Snorkeling on the coral reefs with equipment at disposal on the boat;
•Recreational activities and life music;
•Visit to Cayo Blanco, free time to swim at the beach, lunch in Cayo Blanco including seafood, vegetables and fruits;
•A nautical souvenir;
•Return to the Marine and hotel in Havana.
Included in price
• Transfer by air-conditioned bus.
• Professional multilingual guide.
• Program according description.
• Seafood lunch (lobster, shrimps, and fish). See also remarks.
• All drinks (soft drinks, beer and Cuban cocktails).
• Nautical equipment (non-motorized) and means of protection are included for snorkeling and sailing.
• The catamaran is shared with participants of different nationalities, according the number of tourists, the sequence of the excursion may be changed.
• In periods of dolphin-training, it may occur that the encounter with the dolphins cannot be accomplished. The price will be occasionally adjusted.
• During the lobster closing season the seafood menu will contain a combination of fish and shrimps.
• You can inform us if you prefer another dish than seafood.
• It is practical to put on your swimming wear in your hotel, before boarding.
• At this time the Cuban authorities will not permit any person of Cuban citizenship, regardless of dual nationality or country of residence, from embarking or disembarking at any Cuban port, without an official permission.
• Return to hotels in Havana or Varadero.
The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel (and city district) along the route. To avoid an unnecessary wait, please check the schedule below which indicates pick-up times from specific locations. You will be collected within the designated time window, with a possible time range from 15 minutes (due to e.g. traffic conditions). Please be ready in the lobby at the indicated time and in possession of your printed voucher. The guide of the operator in question will identify him/herself in the lobby. If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact our representatives; you’ll find their telephone numbers on the voucher.
Departure from hotels located in city district:
06.30am - Habana Vieja (Old Havana)
06.15am - Vedado
06.00am - Miramar
Departure time and location:
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmations are required. Upon arrival in Havana City, please call the supplier of the activity/service or e-mail us at least 24 hours prior to your desired tour date to reconfirm your reservation; the customer service phone number appears on your printed confirmation voucher(s). On the day of your reservation, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID at the supplier representative when pick up at your hotel. You must be at the place 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
Note: The hotel pick-up is included, you must notify HavanaCasaParticular.com at least 24 hours before your tour to schedule hotel pick-up. If you are not going to be rented in a hotel, please select the hotel closer to your private property rented for picking you up. We can advise to choose the near hotel to your property.
|Terms and conditions|
|Once you have paid for your reservation, the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel the reservation 72 hours or more before your intended activity day, we will refund you the total amount that you paid minus an administration fee equivalent to 3% of paid amount, with a minimum of EUR 5 (or equivalent) per person.
- If you cancel the reservation less than 72 hours of your expected activity day until pick-up time and NO-SHOW will be charged with a penalty of 100% of the excursion fare.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and availability, some errors might still occur. Once aware of such incidents we will make all reasonable effort to advise you within 72 business hours of the booking being made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund all monies paid, but this of course will be without any liability to you.